Shadow Works

A daily image log of life in Japan. (Click images to see full size versions)
Copyright(C) 2005. All rights reserved. Please refrain from use of these images without permission.
Shadow Works (TM) is a trade marked name and title.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Passe Sign


Kintetsu Passe, Nagoya City, Japan

This sign is actually attached to the ceiling underneith an escalator in the passe shopping building.

Note that Tower Records is on the 9th floor, which is why I say shopping "building" not "centre". This is much more like a building than a mall or even a department store.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:48 PM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Scott, a shopping building, now that's what I call heaven. Next I want a shopping hotel so that I don't have to go home in between if I don't want to.

    Lovely photo's
    Hope you are keeping well
    Miss you

    Lorraine :(

     
  • At 10:36 AM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ...please where can I buy a unicorn?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home